Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Misc: Number one in the hood, G.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Out of boredom I was wondering if there were any other boards with a high number of posts/topic/views than ours. Well turns out there is, just not in the Computer Games but there are other boards with more topics/views/posts in other places. But hey, I think we've done pretty good here.

    Give yourselves a hand.

    EDIT: Did some quick math and here is what I got:
    For every topic we have about 51 posts.
    For every topic we have about 150 views.
    For every post we have about 3 views.

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ April 28, 2004 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font></font>

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 16, 2005 08:10 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray I guess..
    So, we've proven that we talk more than any other board?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More than any other board under Computer Games. But some boards are huge. I guess they've been here longer.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, if we've dominated Computer Games, why not everyone else?
    I'm making a secret silly project out of finding all the people that the Granaboard lacks.
    For example, here are the personalities we lack to dominate hostboard:
    The Flamer(not in a gay sense, in MB Lingo sense)
    The 40 Year old Guy posing as 18 year old Lesbian
    The Little Kid.
    The Gy hoo cnt spel
    The Guy who is always Wrong
    The guy who keeps mentioning his Girlfriend agn&agn
    The Woman who always says "I'm Very Offended"
    The Hacker
    The guy who has played every single game.

    Post your favorite or most detested Message Board personalities here!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "The 40 Year old Guy posing as 18 year old Lesbian"

    That would be me

    "The Little Kid."
    That would be you. :-p

    "The Gy hoo cnt spel"
    That would be Xel without his laptop.

    "The Woman who always says "I'm Very Offended""
    I was temped to say Wiseman. :-p jk

    "The guy who has played every single game."
    That would probably be Xel or Wiseman.


    This is not to be taken to offense, I'm just joking around.

    Also, don't forget the fat loser who like comics, or the guy/girl who whines about every little thing in her life away from the keyboard.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT N: We should have a few more threads, posts, and views though, I pruned the board a couple times in the first months we were here.

    ????

    IRT CBA: Other personalities:

    The AOLer (oh no!)
    The uber geek who sleeps with computers
    The guy who has been to so many boards he no longer bothers to post
    The yaoi girl (Mitsu-chan, I miss you! [img]smile.gif[/img] )
    The sicko
    The rebel leader
    The closet pervert
    The guy/girl who (claims to) have sex with 3 different people a day
    The guy who writes 20 KB posts (um...)
    The guy who speaks old/ultra formal English
    The guy who TRIES to speak old/ultra formal English (Grandas...)
    The angsty suicidal teen
    The catholic bigot
    The military guy
    The Japanese person
    The American Stereotype? NASCAR gas station guy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "The American Stereotype? NASCAR gas station guy"

    wut u talkn bout boy over here we call it a redneck gets it rite or dun git it at all dont b talkin bout nascar like that youdamn mexican

    EDIT (Wow I like this button): Does it prune the complete count or is the count out front just what is still in existance?

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 28, 2004 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wut u talkn bout boy over here we call it a redneck gets it rite or dun git it at all dont b talkin bout nascar like that youdamn mexican

    LOL, ok amigo!


    EDIT (Wow I like this button): Does it prune the complete count or is the count out front just what is still in existance?

    The counts are for all the existing threads and posts, so they got decreased when I pruned the board. They should have been about 20 threads, some 500 posts, and about 2000 views.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see, I wonder if the other people prune, too. I am somewhat doubtful they do.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah. I were doing some minimal pruning to the board because it was getting large and I didn't want to abuse, then I browsed other boards and found that nobody seems to be doing it and it's ok with our admins.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •